Thursday, April 11, 2019

Celebrate the Small Things 12-4-19



This post is part of Lexa Cain's bloghop, Celebrate the Small Things. Head on over there to join up!

What am I celebrating this week?

It's Friday!

It's felt like a really long week, partly because I've been fighting to shake off a cold all week.  It's mostly gone now, except for an annoying, lingering cough.

But because I've been feeling lousy, I haven't really done a lot except make it through the work day and collapse into bed at night.  I haven't been to the gym since Saturday.  I haven't done any writing, although I have been reading through the stuff I already wrote, fixing little things here and there.

So I'm looking forward to the weekend.  I have people coming for dinner Saturday night and am supposed to be going up the coast to see a friend on Sunday, so it's going to be a busy one.  But that's okay, because the next weekend is Easter and I have 4 days off.  Then two days at work before another public holiday which I'm extending into a second 4-day weekend.

What are you celebrating this week?

3 comments:

  1. Well, it's not good to workout when you're sick anyway, so it's not like you can really be penalized for not doing it. Have a fun weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy weekend. I hope you have lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a light cold early in the week, with the "highlight" being a miserable headache at the start of it. But I seem to have shaken it off quickly.

    ReplyDelete