Monday, June 30, 2014

Weekly Goals 30-6-14

Another week is beginning, so here are my goals for this one...

More revising.  I've managed 15 chapters so far.  As my CPs read them, I'm going back to make changes they suggest.  So some days are more about fixing the things that aren't working while others are about forging ahead.

The kids go on holiday from school for two weeks next week, so I know my writing time will be limited, and since I'm planning to take an extra day off each week to spend with them, my day-job is going to be crazy this week.  More than usual even...  Is that even possible?

So this week's goal is to get through 8 chapters of revision.  I'm not sure it's possible, but it's a good goal, right?

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like a great goal. Good luck getting through the craziness :)

    ReplyDelete