Friday, June 27, 2014

Celebrate the Small Things 27-6-14



This post is part of VikLit's blog hop, Celebrate the Small Things. Head on over there to join up! 

So, what am I celebrating this week?




I've revised 14 chapters of my book now.  I'm still not sure if any of it is any good, but at least I think the writing is smoothed out now.  It's just the plot I'm unsure of...

The Film Festival programme was released on Thursday.  I've been having a great time mapping out how I can see everything I want to see at the same time as working at one of the venues.

It has been pretty quiet at work this week which has meant I've caught up on a lot of little things I've been trying to do for ages.

What are you celebrating this week?

4 comments:

  1. You're revising so fast! I've been working on one chapter every day for a week, and I've just managed to iron out the logic holes and mistakes in the descriptions and action. I think it still may need more voice, and the prose needs help. *sigh* I promise to look at your new chaps over the weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No matter how much you revise, you can still get editing anxiety. If it's not the plot, it's something else, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is always nice when you're able to get caught up on those little things that so often get pushed to the side.

    Best of luck with your editing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on getting so much revising done! It's always such a good feeling to make progress. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete