Monday, June 23, 2014

Weekly Goals 23-6-14

My goals for this week aren't that different than they have been for the last few weeks.  It's all about revision.

I'm doing okay.  I've revised 10 chapters so far (of 36, so long way to go still).  I hope to get through another 3 or 4 this week, although I might be dreaming.  I only have one more free night until Sunday because of work and various work related functions.

I had a bit of a breakthrough this afternoon in thinking about the new/old story that I want to work on next.  It occurs to me that the MC is in fact one of the side characters from An Unstill Life.  As soon as I realized that, a whole lot more of the story slid into focus.  So I'm looking forward to finishing my revisions so I can jump into that one.  And it might give me the chance to briefly re-visit Livvie 2 or 3 years on.  Is that something readers would be interested in?

As far as real life stuff goes, I need to get things organized for the kids over the holidays which are coming up at the end of next week.  In fact, I think I'll go now and enroll them in the holiday program before I forget....

What are your goals this week?


1 comment:

  1. That's so cool! A minor character in one book has their own story to tell. I think readers would be very interested.

    ReplyDelete