Friday, June 13, 2014

Celebrate the Small Things 13-6-14



This post is part of VikLit's blog hop, Celebrate the Small Things. Head on over there to join up! 

So, what am I celebrating this week?




Revision!  I've made it through 5 chapters so far which is around about what I was aiming at for the week.  I hope to be able to do the same next week, although the further into the book I get, the more work the chapters are going to need.


I found an old, half-finished manuscript I started a couple of years ago and read through it.  It's not nearly as bad as I thought it was when I abandoned it.  This, plus the outline/synopsis for the same book I found on my hard drive are leading me to think my next project will be to finish this story.  I can't even remember why I dumped it now...  I think it's NA, not YA though, but I don't have a problem with that.

What are you celebrating this week?




4 comments:

  1. How fun, an old story given new life. Good luck with your revisions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And they're 5 good chapters too! I can't wait to hear about the new (old) WIP! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on those five chapters, and good luck with the rest and the new/old story. Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so behind in the forum... will be jumping into you new chps this week:) Can't wait:)

    ReplyDelete