Sunday, October 20, 2024

Weekly Goals 21-10-24

 The Jazz Festival is finished for another year.  I think it went really well. Last night's performance by esperanza spalding was one of the best shows I've seen yet.  What an amazing performer!

So this week is about wrapping things up from the Festival and trying to get back some me time.  I've worked a ton of extra hours over the Festival and throughout the year, so I'm going to try and take an extra day off most weeks for the next month to finish A Stranger to Kindness.  It needs work and there are a lot of holes I need to fill in, even if I do make it to the end in the next couple of weeks.

It's a long weekend this weekend so I'm going to take Friday off too, to make it a 4-day weekend.  Which gives me plenty of time to put into my book, especially if I make Friday my specific all-day writing day which I plan to.

I taught my first half spin class last week and this week I'm doing the other half - the start.  I still have things to work on,  but I think I did okay.

What are your goals this week?

1 comment: