Sunday, October 13, 2024

Weekly Goals 14-10-24

It's Jazz Festival week so it's going to be a busy one with very little time available for me to do anything much outside of work.  Especially since I start teaching at the gym this week.  Contract is signed and everything!

Which is kind of a shame because I had an awesome writing day yesterday and managed to write 2.5 chapters.  I haven't re-read what I wrote, so I'm hoping it's okay...   Getting into the really meaty part of the book now, so it's been fun to write.  I'm very much looking forward to writing the ending. I have a wonderfully emotional scene to write toward the end which it the kind of stuff I love to write.

I also think I may need an epilogue in this one too - Standing Too Close has one and it's the only time I've ever written an epilogue, but this book feels like it needs one too.

But next week will be the week to focus on that stuff.  It's a long weekend and I'm going to take an extra day so I have 4 days to myself.

So that's my week...  What are your goals this week?

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you're super busy with the class you'll be teaching. I hope you get a lot done next weekend. I'm going on a trip the end of the week so I'm mostly focused on getting ready for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another busy week! I hope you find time for writing soon.

    ReplyDelete