Friday, October 4, 2024

Celebrate the Small Things 3-10-24




It's the end of the week, so it's time to Celebrate the Small Things...

What am I celebrating this week?

It's the weekend!

I had a busy week at work this week, so I'm looking forward to having a bit of a break this weekend.  I don't have anything planned, so hoping to get some reading and some writing done.  I'm kind of itching to get back to Harley and the shenanigans he's getting up to.  Things are going to go downhill fast for him from here....

I haven't got much else to report this week.  Things will start getting busy from next weekend with the Jazz Festival, so I'm not anticipating having a lot of free time until after 20 October now.  But after that, I'm hoping to be able to take a few days off to write and finish this book.

What are you celebrating this week?


1 comment: