Friday, October 18, 2024

Celebrate the Small Things 18-10-24

 

It's the end of the week, so it's time to Celebrate the Small Things...

What am I celebrating this week?

It's the weekend!

But not really.  I'm working all weekend on the Jazz Festival.  I'll get my weekend on the other side.

The Festival has been going well.  Almost all our shows are sold out or close to it and audiences have been loving it.  I got to see Marcus Miller on Wednesday night, and it was amazing!  What a fantastic player he is.  And so funny and warm too.

I've been getting some good feedback from my critique group on A Stranger to Kindness which makes me happy.  So far they're getting everything out of each chapter that I was hoping they would.  Unfortunately, I don't think I'm going to get any writing time this weekend, but next weekend is a 4 day weekend for me and it's going to be all about writing.

What are you celebrating this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment