Sunday, February 8, 2015

Weekly Goals 9-2-15

Things are getting busy at work and the traveling part of the job is about to start, so I'm going to need to be organized if I'm going to get all the stuff done I want to get done.

I have 10 chapters left of my NA book to revise.  My goal is to get these done this week.  I've been managing 2 chapters a day the past couple of weeks, so I figure I can knock out 10 by Sunday.  Then I'll leave the book alone for my CPs to tear apart.

While I wait for them to finish their critiques, I'm going to dive into more revisions, this time on STUMPED.  I have some excellent notes from my agent, but it's going to be a fairly large revision.  I foresee adding at least another 5-10K in the process. Luckily STUMPED is still relatively short. For me, anyway…

And in real life stuff, I'm hoping to maintain 3-4 trips to the gym a week, even when work is crazy.  I think that's going to be the hardest thing on my list to achieve….

What are your goals for the week?

4 comments:

  1. Wow, sounds like you're going to be busy! I wish I could get as much done in one week as you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would be so nice to make it to the gym, but the pulled muscle is still ruling the roost!

    You sound busy, but more importantly, you sound happy (smile).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exercising is tough! I didn't know you were going to travel for your job. I hope it's to places that are interesting. Good luck with all that revising! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know about the gym goal. I need to lose weight. I find it hard to make it though. I stay so busy with blogging and writing. Congrats on your writing progress and good luck on your goals.

    ReplyDelete