Monday, February 16, 2015

Weekly goals 16-2-15

I finished my revision on Sunday night (right on schedule, thank you very much) so I'm taking the week off from writing this week.  It's a busy one at work with traveling etc, so I thought I'd leave starting my next revision until I'm a little less frantic.

But I'll be thinking about STUMPED and how to make the changes I need to make work.  So hopefully when I actually get back to the book, I'll have idea what I'm doing.  Maybe….

Next week I'm also going to try and add an extra blog post every week where I talk about books I've enjoyed.  They won't be reviews as such, but each week I'll share a book I've read and talk about why I loved it.

What are your goals this week?

3 comments:

  1. I just got hired as an A-Z minion. That gives me a few weeks of being my usual self. Then I become a banana boat (smile).

    You go, lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for you! Meeting goals is the best feeling ever. I can't wait to see whatbooks you live :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job!

    Awesome that you are taking a little time off from writing this week since you will be busy. I am hoping to get more writing done this week, as last week I didn't do any. It was freezing cold here and I just didn't feel like getting off my couch (and I was having computer problems). Can't wait to hear about the books you are enjoying.
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete