Friday, February 20, 2015

Celebrate the Small Things 20-2-15


This post is part of  Lexa Cain's bloghop, Celebrate the Small Things (Lexa has just taken it over from VikLit who has hosted it for the last 2 years). Head on over there to join up! 
So, what am I celebrating this week?




I finished revising my NA book.  It needs another pass or two, but I'm waiting for comments from my CPs before doing anything rash.  It's a short book (for me), so I figure I have room to expand wherever necessary.

Because I finished my revision last weekend, I've had a week off from writing which is always nice.  I find I need a little time after finishing a project to get my head into the right space to start work on another.  I've had a crazy work week, but I'm ready to start working on STUMPED again now.  I hope I can make this revision work

I have a busy weekend planned, with lots of time with friends.  I just hope I can squeeze in a little house cleaning as well or the place will be disgusting by next weekend.

What are you celebrating this week?




8 comments:

  1. A week off from writing/revising? Ah...what must that be like? I hope you recharged and ready to plunge ahead on Stumped and don't get too distracted by dust-bunnies. We're having a dust storm here. Two days now. Horribly cold wind and a ton of dust sneaking under all the doors. Cleaning won't be fun. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember dust and sandstorms, ew!

    Enjoy your break, and well done on completing your revisions. I have SO much to do, but a break is always a good thing to refresh one's imagination.

    Have a great weekend
    shahwharton.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy the deserved rest, and time with friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with revising STUMPED. I'm sure you'll make it work. Now go have a fun weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! Have a fabulous week with your friends. Enjoy every minute and if you need to clean, try to do some 5-10 minute blasts of cleaning when you have time. That might help. :)
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on finishing your revisions! Good luck with Stumped. I hope it works out for you. Enjoy your weekend time with your friends!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, and good luck with Stumped!

    ReplyDelete