Monday, August 25, 2014

Weekly goals 25-8-14

I don't have a lot of free time this week, so I'm going to have to do my best to be productive in what I have.  I have 15 more chapters to revise, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to need to add at least one more in there somewhere - possibly two.

So my goal for this week is to revise up to the point where I need to add new words.  I'm not going to have time to write them, so I'll stop there.  I'm going away for the weekend, so I'll leave the new writing until next week when I will have a more solid block of writing time.

And I plan to have an amazing weekend away with my bestie who I rarely see.

What are your goals this week?

1 comment:

  1. "Fiction and Film" has been included in our Sites To See #389. Be assured that we hope this helps to point many new visitors in your direction.

    http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2014/08/sites-to-see-389.html

    ReplyDelete