Friday, August 15, 2014

Celebrate the Small Things 15-8-14



This post is part of VikLit's blog hop, Celebrate the Small Things. Head on over there to join up! 

So, what am I celebrating this week?





I got some writing done.  I'm pretty happy with the first two chapters of my revisions, and my CPs agree that they're good.  So now I can move on to the parts of the book that need the most changes.  I hope to see some significant progress by the end of the week.  I have 4 nights in a row free this week, and nothing is going to get between me and my laptop.  At least, that's the plan.

I had two nice lunches with friends/colleagues this week.  Oddly, both at the same restaurant!  Luckily I love the food there...  Is there anything better than  grilled haloumi?

What are you celebrating this week?


7 comments:

  1. At least they found a good restaurant ;) Yay for getting some writing done! And have fun with those other parts of the MS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Four nights free! You should be able to get some nice writing done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to google haloumi. I expected it to be fish, but it's cheese (as you well know). I love cheese! Good luck on getting a lot done on your four free nights! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can get it done, Kate:) Ohhh I love haloumi... usually if it's on the menu, I always order it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy the writing time, I'm sure you'll get loads done.

    I don't think I've ever had halloumi ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love grilled halloumi, but I never get to eat it! Congrats on the writing :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So where's your haloumi haven?

    ReplyDelete