Thursday, August 28, 2014

Celebrate the Small Things 29-8-14



This post is part of VikLit's blog hop, Celebrate the Small Things. Head on over there to join up! 

So, what am I celebrating this week?





I've made some real progress on my revisions.  I feel like I'm almost on track to finish by my deadline.  Assuming I actually get all the writing time I plan to have.  Fingers crossed I don't have to pick up any extra shifts at work the next two weeks.

I saw the amazing Kristin Hersh play last night.  What a fantastic show!  I just love her.

I'm going away for the weekend.  It's my bestie's 40th and I'm so looking forward to spending some time with her. It's been far too long!

What are you celebrating this week?

5 comments:

  1. Good luck with the revisions. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your revisions progress, I hope you get all the writing time you need! Have a great time this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for your writing! Can't say I'm celebrating that one. My computer had the terrible black screen and cursor curse this week. But it got fixed last night. But now I'm sick in bed with a sinus and ear infection. Oy vey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you enjoy your time with your friend. Congrats on that writing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you have a ton of fun celebrating with your best friend!

    Awesome news about your writing. Keep up the great work. :)
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete