Sunday, June 2, 2024

Weekly Goals 3-6-24

 It's the final week of Light Cycles, so I may get some semblance of my life back after next weekend.  If I make it that far...  Last night was the busiest night we've had and it was cray cray.  And it was supposed to be my night off.  I suspect there will be no such thing for the rest of the run.

But at least today is a public holiday and there is no show so I can try to catch up on a few things.  Cleaning the house.  Tax return.  That kind of thing.

So once again, not setting any real goals for this week.  I know I won't get to much.  But I'm hoping to be able to take a couple of days off after Light Cycles finishes and I'd like to make at least one of those days a writing day.  Not sure exactly what I'll write, but maybe I can kickstart myself into picking up A Stranger to Kindness again.  I hope so.  I love my beautiful, damaged foster kid.  I just need to figure out exactly how to write his story.

what are your goals this week?


1 comment: