Sunday, June 16, 2024

Weekly Goals 17-6-24

 I unfortunately have to go back to work today.  After a good long chunk (3 days plus weekend) off, I've gotten into the swing of writing and wish I could keep going.  Another week, and I could potentially finish this book...  But I'll have to leave it until the weekend now, and I'm not sure I'm going to have any time to put into it this weekend because I have a bunch of other stuff on.

But my goal is to keep going, to keep the momentum up that I've built.  It's a public holiday next Friday, so I'm planning to keep that free for a full day of writing.

I have also made inroads in my beta reading and aim to try and get that finished over the next two weeks too.

What are your goals this week?

2 comments:

  1. That's great that you're so close to finishing your book. I've had a lot of work and am hoping to catch up this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If only days were longer, so we could write more.

    ReplyDelete