Sunday, October 1, 2023

Weekly Goals 2-10-23

 Can you believe it's October already?  Where has this year gone?  It'll be Christmas again before we know it!

What are my goals this week?  Well, with My Murder Year releasing on Friday, I'm working to give that some profile when it hits the market.  It's been on pre-order for a while now, so I'm hoping some people have ordered it in advance and that some of the reviewers I've lined up get their reviews out around the release date.  And that the reviews are good!

With only three weeks now until the Jazz Festival, it's going to be busy at work.  Especially since the launch of the full programme for next year's Arts Festival is only a few days after the Jazz Festival finishes.  That's a lot of stuff going on at the same time.  So I'm not really anticipating having a lot of spare time for anything else until after that launch has happened.

What are your goals for this week?


1 comment: