Sunday, October 15, 2023

Weekly Goals 16-10-23

 We're just over a week out from the Jazz Festival so things at work are pretty crazy.  Especially since two days after the Jazz Festival finishes, we launch the programme for the big 3-week Arts Festival in February.  So things at work are pretty busy!  So I'm not setting any major goals for myself this week; I'd just fail to meet them and feel guilty about it.

It is a long weekend for Labour Day this week, so I'm hoping I might be able to use one of those days to write, but depending on the week I've had, that may not be possible.  Once we've got through the Jazz Fest and the programme launch and everything is on sale for the main Festival, I hope I can take a couple of days off to write.  I'd really like to finish Guide Us before the end of the year. 

Then I can start working on A Stranger to Kindness again.

What are your goals this week?


No comments:

Post a Comment