Sunday, October 22, 2023

Weekly Goals 23-10-23

 It's going to be a super busy week so I'm not going to set myself any important goals.  The Jazz Festival starts on Wednesday so I'm working every night, and there is a ton of other work to do too, so I'll be working during the day too.  I might take a couple of late starts, though...  We'll see.

But since today is a holiday, I hope to get a few hours to write.  I changed my mind about a chapter I we-wrote earlier in my revising Guide Us, so now I'm having to go back and change it again.  I suspect I may do quite a bit of that, now that those revisions are a few months old.

What are your goals this week?

3 comments:

  1. I hope you get some writing in this week. I'm hoping to get back into mine too. I haven't been at all motivated these past few months.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My fingers are crossed that you get some writing in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's editing for you. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete