Sunday, October 8, 2023

Weekly Goals 9-10-23

 With My Murder Year out in the world and generating reviews (there are 7 now on Goodreads), I feel like I can actually get back to writing again.  It feels like far too long since I last did that.

I hate taking a break from what I'm working on because it's often really hard to get back into it.  So this week I'm going to try and find my way back into Guide Us so I can (hopefully) finish the revising I was in the middle of.

I already know there is one part I added that I want to change and there's the whole two chapters I need to write to slow the timeline down a little which I'm not sure I know how to do.  I may need to switch around a whole lot of stuff to make things work.  I'm also not 100% sure I like extra party scene I added, and I feel like I could lose that if I moved everything down the timeline a little.

Ugh!  Revising is so frustrating sometimes. 

What are your goals this week?

2 comments:

  1. I love to revise, though I haven't been able to get back into mine since I stopped working on it to work on the webinar. I hope you get back into your revisions. And congrats on your book release.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's here! How exciting! The revising, less so. Good luck figuring it out.

    ReplyDelete