Friday, September 29, 2023

Celebrate the Small Things 29-9-23

 

It's the end of the week, so it's time to Celebrate the Small Things...

What am I celebrating this week?

It's the weekend!  And it's been another crazy busy week, so having a couple of days off is going to be great, even though I have a lot of stuff to get through.

My Murder Year releases in a week, so I need to do some more promo work for that.  I actually can't wait until it's out so I can get back to actually writing again instead of using all my writing time to do marketing and promotion.  Which is what I do all week in my day job.  You'd think I'd be better at it...

The weather has been terrible all week, with rain and wind.  I have great hope that the sun might come out at least for a few hours this weekend.  I really want to spend a bit of time sitting in the sun and reading.

What are you celebrating this week?

1 comment: