Thursday, September 21, 2023

Celebrate the Small Things 22/9/23


It's the end of the week, so it's time to Celebrate the Small Things...

What am I celebrating this week?

It's the weekend, and after working last weekend, I really, really need it!  I also have a new person starting work with me on Monday which will take a big chunk of really tedious work off my plate.  

I've had a few more people offer to read and review My Murder Year, and I've done a couple of interviews and guest blog posts to support the release, so I'm feeling like I've done something, at least. Probably not enough to get it onto the NYT Best Seller's List, but better than nothing. Hopefully people will read and enjoy it.  Two weeks until release day...

I'm going to try and do some relaxing this weekend, but also to get some more book promo stuff done.  I also need to try and figure out where one of the neighborhood cats has sprayed in my living room.  It reeks of cat pee and I've cleaned everywhere it seems to be coming from with vinegar and water and sprayed the get-rid-of-cat-pee enzyme spray, but it still stinks.  I've even used a black light to try and find where it's coming from, but can't see anything obvious.

I also saw a mouse in my pantry yesterday, so I'm going to need to clean that out and try to figure out where they're getting in. This is the second time this year I've seen one in there. Suddenly my weekend isn't looking quite as restful as I had hoped...

What are you celebrating this week?


3 comments:

  1. It's exciting that you have two weeks until release day. I hope you enjoy relaxing this weekend. I'm going to see friends this weekend, which will be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geez, a mouse and a cat. Yes, that sounds like a relaxing weekend.

    ReplyDelete