Sunday, September 17, 2023

Weekly Goals 18-9-23

 It's still all about promotion this week.  I've reached out to a bunch more reviewers and hope to get some of those on board.  I also need to get the book listed on all the free book promo sites, which I haven't done yet.  If I was better at social, I'd schedule a bunch of social stuff too, but that's not really my strong suit.  Especially now that social media seems to have fragmented and I don't really know where people are hanging out anymore.

I need to write a newsletter at some point.  My mailing list is pitifully small, but that's probably because I don't put content out often enough.  I should get better at that...  I write newsletters all the time in my day job, so it's not like I don't know how to do it.

And that's about it for goals this week.  I may take a day off on Friday because I worked over the weekend.  If I do, it will be a writing day and I will try and get all these chores off my plate so I can get back to Guide Us and actually finish it! For real this time.

What are your goals this week?

1 comment: