Sunday, September 15, 2019

Weekly Goals 16-9-19

I have my fingers crossed this week isn't going to be as nuts at work as last week was!

I have revision notes to go through on two books now, so that will have to be done this week.  And I'm still 50 pages from the end of my beta-read, so that also needs to be finished. Plus I agreed to look over a friend's query, synopsis and first pages for a contest, so that will be incoming this week too.

The priority is to finish the beta-read.  Then the other reading for a friend, then getting through all the revision notes and deciding what to do with them all.  I feel like there is a lot of revision in my future...  Which seems to be a recurring theme in my life.

What are your goals this week?

2 comments:

  1. You don't have to worry too much about finishing the beta read since I won't be able to get to it until next week anyway :)

    There's going to be a lot of revising in my future, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with this week. I hope to start edits on another story and work on my mermaid sequel.

    ReplyDelete