Friday, September 20, 2019

Celebrate the Small Things 20-9-19



This post is part of Lexa Cain's blog hop, Celebrate the small things. Head on over there to sign up!

What am I celebrating this week?

Weekend!

Yes, it has been another crazy busy week at work so I am grateful for the weekend.  Not that it's going to be a quiet, relaxing weekend.  It's my father-in-law's birthday so we have a pot-luck lunch with the family on Saturday.  I've made the birthday cake.  I didn't have quite enough icing sugar to make the frosting, so will have to try and make an emergency dash to finish that before lunchtime.

On Sunday my elder son and I are going up the coast to see friend and go to a concert.  It's a Chinese pianist and should be good.  We've been to these before and they always have been in the past.

So not a lot of time for rest and relaxation.  Or for cleaning the house or writing or any of the other things I like to do over the weekend.  But it should all be fun.

What are you celebrating this week?

2 comments:

  1. Wow, rest and relaxation...wonder what that's like...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Yes, weekend is something to be celebrated!

    ReplyDelete