Friday, September 13, 2019

Celebrate the Small Things: 13-9-19



This post is part of Lexa Cain's blog hop, Celebrate the small things. Head on over there to sign up!

What am I celebrating this week?

It's the weekend!

I was expecting things to be a little quieter at work this week, but I have been stupidly busy and am looking forward to having some time this weekend to get some of the things I want to do, done.  I have not been doing any of the writing I want to do, and haven't even managed to get through the beta -read I'm supposed to be doing.  

So that's what the weekend is going to be about.  When I'm not dealing with the usual chores.  And my son's 15th birthday.

What are you celebrating this week?

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your son.
    I have plans to can some food this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries. Life always gets in the way :)

    ReplyDelete