Sunday, September 9, 2018

Weekly Goals 10-9-18

I have a short week at work this week because I have a freind coming to stay on Wednesday and have taken a few days off to hang out with her.  Which means Monday and Tuesday are going to be a little crazy at work while I try to get everything done that needs to be done this week.

I will also need to try and get some more work done on the book-in-prompts.  Unfortunately the prompts really haven't been helpful the last week or so, and I'm struggling to move the book forward. I think I may need to drop the prompt idea at some point and just write through to the end.

Luckily, this book is written as a series of diary entries, so if we jump around a bit, it can still make sense because maybe Luke skipped a few days here and there while writing his journal. It also means I can move pieces around later to make them make more sense.  And there will be a lot of that, I think!

What are your goals this week?

2 comments:

  1. I did something similar to diary entries once. The important thing is to keep it organized somewhere so you don't forget where the important events are. Well, that's what I needed, anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun with your friend this week. I've completely forgotten to make any goals lately. I'm just winging it at this point.

    ReplyDelete