Thursday, September 6, 2018

Celebrate the Small Things 7-9-18



This post is part of Lexa Cain's bloghop, Celebrate the Small Things. Head on over there to join up!

What am I celebrating this week?

Well, it's Friday and these days I always celebrate the weekend.

I'm edging close to the 40K mark on the new book written using prompts.  Unfortunately, the prompts aren't really helping a lot at the moment and I'm struggling a bit to get the book to move in the direction it needs to go.  I think if I do this again, I might only use the prompts in the early part of the book, or every second day or something.  It's hard to keep the story moving forward when the prompts require something completely different.

But I'm stubborn, and I said I was going to write the book this way, so now I'm stuck finishing this way.  Revision on this one is going to be an interesting process...

My first post on the Operation Awesome blog is live today, so if you haven't had enough of me over here, you can go visit me over there too.

What are you celebrating this week?

2 comments:

  1. I think the weekend is always something to celebrate :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Friday! I'm sure my hubby is ready for the weekend, too.

    ReplyDelete