Sunday, May 29, 2016

Weekly Goals 30-5-16

I didn't get as much work done on my book over the weekend as I had hoped to, so it's all about revising again this week.  I'm through 11 chapters so far, and the next few won't need much more than a few tweaks, but beyond that, there is a lot of rewriting to do.  A lot of twisting and changing and moving things around.

I'm not sure I'm going to meet my self-imposed deadline.

But I'm okay with that.

I'll aim for it, but if it looks impossible, I can extend it by a few more weeks.  I don't want to kill myself to get this done, or rush it and do a terrible job.

But it does need to get done.

So my goal for this week is to get through eight more chapters. That will get me near the halfway mark.

I just wish I was better at plotting…

What are your goals this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment