Friday, March 29, 2024

Celebrate the Small Things 29-3-24

 


It's the end of the week, so it's time to Celebrate the Small Things...

What am I celebrating this week?

I got my new laptop!  And I've managed to set it up and load back all my files.  At least, I think I have...

So I guess I have no excuse not to keep querying Guide Us now.  And to start thinking about writing something new or finishing one of the many partly-written manuscripts lurking in the dark alleys of my hard drive.  With it being a 4-day weekend, I will do some writing-related work.  I think I might have a go at re-writing my query to see if I can come up with something more compelling since I haven't had a single request yet.

And that's the other thing I'm celebrating this week - the long weekend.  After the last couple of months, I need it!

What are you celebrating this week?

2 comments:

  1. Yay, new laptop! That should take a load off your mind. Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great you got a new laptop. Good luck revising your query letter.

    ReplyDelete