Sunday, February 4, 2024

Weekly Goals 5-2-24

 This week my goals are all work related - and not my own work.

I want to get all the partnership tickets sent out this week because that will take a huge amount of pressure off me and will allow me to help my colleague with some of the other, smaller orders we have to get out.  I went into work yesterday afternoon and got a bunch done, so I think if I go in tomorrow when no one else is there again, I can probably smash out the rest.  It just means I don't get my day off...  But I think that's a small sacrifice to make for getting more sleep.

I also want to make sure all the details of the functions are finalised this week.  I have the rooms and tech booked, and the caterer is aware of them, but I need to actually pick menu items and lock everything in this week.  And arrange with the suppliers when to pick up booze and stuff.  Luckily we do have an extra person in the office at the moment to help with these things.

And if I get a chance, I'd like to send out a couple more queries, but if that doesn't happen, then it's not the end of the world.  I think I still have 10 out there...

What are your goals this week?

1 comment:

  1. I think if you have to choose between sleep and a day off, you need an extra person at your job.

    ReplyDelete