Friday, February 16, 2024

Celebrate the Small Things 16-2-24

 


It's the end of the week, so it's time to Celebrate the Small Things...

What am I celebrating this week?

It's the weekend!  And we're almost through all the ticketing for the Festival!  I'm hoping to bash out the last of it this afternoon, before I go to the movies, and then it will just be the last minute stuff that comes through during the Festival itself.  Definitely not going to go into work on Sunday.

It all kicks off this week.  First show opens on Tuesday with the actual festival opening on Friday.  It's going to be a busy few weeks until it finishes on 17 March.  I may miss a blog post here and there, so if I'm not posting on my regular day, that's why.  It's going to be an amazing few weeks of art and culture.

What are you celebrating this week?


1 comment: