Sunday, February 11, 2024

Weekly Goals 12-2-24

 With this being the last week before we start actual production on the Festival, once again my goals are all largely work-related - as they will be until mid-March now.  I'm going to be too busy for anything else.

This week I want to make sure all the ticketing is done, apart from any last-minute things that might come through, and I want to make sure we have everything set up and in place for the two functions we're hosting during the Festival.  We're struggling a little with having enough staff over the opening weekend, so I may have to shuffle a few people around to make sure we have the right people in the right places at the times we need them.  It would be very useful to have a clone or two at this point as there is one day I'm looking at working across three venues from 7am until 11pm.  

Luckily, after the opening weekend, things are much calmer and easier to manage.

What are your goals this week?


2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you'll be busy. I'm the producer of a community theatre group and am getting ready for auditions on Sunday and working Front of the House for the current play. I hope to get some writing in too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's too much! Don't overwork yourself!

    ReplyDelete