Friday, February 2, 2024

Celebrate the Small Things 3-2-24

  


It's the end of the week, so it's time to Celebrate the Small Things...

What am I celebrating this week?

It's the weekend!

It has been a crazy busy week and I am exhausted.  I actually went to bed at 8pm last night!  Admittedly, I had been to a gig the night before.  And I haven't been sleeping well because there is so much to do and not enough hours in the day to do everything.  I decided while tossing and turning and worrying about all the work I have to do in the next to weeks that I will just go into work on Sunday afternoon and on Tuesday (which is a public holiday) and try to smash out some of the stuff I need to get through while the office is empty and quiet.  It's kind of the only way all these people who need tickets are going to get them.

I haven't received any more query rejections (although weirdly, I did just get a rejection from a publisher I'd sent Standing Too Close to in 2022) so that's good.  I know it's probably because most of the agents haven't reached my query yet, but there's still a chance...

And that's about it for me. I'm too tired to celebrate much.  If I could get more than 4 hours sleep a night I'd celebrate that, but that doesn't seem to be a thing right now.

What are you celebrating this week?

2 comments:

  1. That sounds so exhausting! I really hope you can find the time to get more sleep than that. I think they need to hire more people at your job...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't work too hard! And good luck on the queries that are still out.

    ReplyDelete