Sunday, May 24, 2020

Weekly Goals 25-5-20

I had a pretty productive writing weekend, although I feel like the scenes I'm working on are going on too long.  But I'll finish them and then we can see how they fit into the whole.

So my goal this week is to keep going with these changes.  I think I'm almost at the point where I can knit the new stuff I'm written into what I already had and move on to the next place I need to make changes.  And with next weekend being a long weekend, I hope to make some real progress.

My other goal this week is to go to the movies.  I was hoping to go this weekend, but there was nothing on I wanted to see at a time I wanted to go, so fingers crossed this week will be different.  My local cinema re-opened on Thursday, but they are only running two sessions a day at the moment which is a little limiting. Fingers crossed this week they have something I would like to see at a time I can go.

What are your goals this week?

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the movies. It might take a while before things line up for you... Everything is still trying to figure out the new normal.

    ReplyDelete