Sunday, May 10, 2020

Weekly Goals 11-5-20

I actually did a bit of writing over the weekend.  Quite a bit.  I'm well on my way to fixing an issue in the middle of one of my books.  Or at least, hopefully fixing the issue.

So this week's goal is to keep up that momentum and try and finish this section of the story.  I know what is going to happen.  I just need to write it.

Today we find out if the country moves down another Alert Level which will mean things begin to resemble normality.  It won't be normal, but at least it will be closer than it is now.   We'll be able to go back to the office a few days a week and restaurants will re-open, but with limited capacity.  Hairdressers will re-open too and I bet they will be doing a roaring trade the first few weeks.

It's my birthday on Friday, but I kind of feel like it's still going to be a lockdown birthday....

What are your goals this week?

1 comment:

  1. It's a shame that your birthday will still be in lockdown mode. I hope you'll be able to properly celebrate it soon.

    ReplyDelete