Sunday, May 17, 2020

Weekly Goals 18-5-20

This week life begins to go back to to normal.  I'm going into the office today instead of working from home.  It's going to be weird being around people who are not my family, but I'm looking forward to it.  I suspect it might be just as tiring as I found those first couple of weeks working at home.  I have a feeling public transport is going to be a mess because they are not putting on more buses even though the ones they have are only able to take 40% of their usual capacity.  Which was probably fine last week, but now the kids are going back to school, it's going to be chaos.

So I'm keeping my goals small this week.  I didn't do as much writing over the weekend as I wanted to, but I did submit a novel to a publisher and they asked for a dreaded synopsis, so I wrote a synopsis.  I don't think it's a great synopsis, but I think I did manage to capture a little of my MC's voice in it.   I guess we'll see if it worked when I hear back in a couple of months.

This week I want to get back to fixing the issues in Standing Too Close.  I can probably finish the section I'm working on in a couple of days, so this week I need to get my butt into my chair and actually write.  But I know it probably won't happen until the weekend.

What are your goals this week?

1 comment: