Sunday, March 8, 2020

Weekly Goals 9-3-20

I had a busy weekend, but did manage to make some headway with ending Standing Too Close.  I'm SO close to being done!  I'm midway through the final scene of the epilogue.  So close to the end!

Obviously my goal this week is to write 'the end' after finishing that scene, even though I know the book isn't actually finished once I do that.  I need to fix something that's been bugging me in the middle.

But I feel like I'm almost at a point where I can start asking if people might be free to read the thing for me.  So if you're interested, let me know.  It'll probably be a couple of weeks, but it's always nice to know there are people waiting for it.  Kind of creates a deadline to meet...

What are your goals this week?

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I have time, and I'm always up for reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope to get some real writing in tomorrow. Or maybe later today.

    ReplyDelete