Sunday, March 15, 2020

Weekly Goals 16-3-20

I did what I planned to do and wrote the ending for Standing Too Close.  Unfortunately, I'm not that happy with it, so I'm going to have to have another bash at it.  I think my MC needs to be tougher and force something to change in a significant way.  So that's my goal this week.  To rewrite that ending.

And that's about it.  Apart from trying to keep myself away from anyone who might have been near the coronavirus....

What are your goals this week?

2 comments:

  1. I actually did get writing done this morning. The goal is to work on the Oz story this week. I started on that this morning, along with an unrelated story, which I was happy with, but the Oz one didn't really feel right. You just can't force writing. I'm still amazed I effectively did that for three NaNos. And that I'm generally happy with the results, also moreso with the later two, when I really had a handle on what I was doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's good. The tougher the better :)

    ReplyDelete