Sunday, March 29, 2020

Weekly Goals 30-3-20

Another week swings by so what are my goals?

You know what?  I haven't thought that much about it.  With the world so crazy, just getting through each day is enough.

But here goes...

My goals this week are to exercise every day and to get out of the house to walk at least three times during the day, even if it is just around the block.  I will also ensure my younger son goes out for a walk at least once a day.  Otherwise he'll just spend his entire day in bed, glued to his tablet.

I will also try to write.  I've been struggling with it the last coupe of weeks because what's going on in the world is so huge and overwhelming, my little stories seem pointless and trivial.  But even if I can't work on any of the novel projects I have on the go, my goal is to write a little piece of short fiction each day.

And that's about it for goals.  It's hard to plan for the future when you don't know what bombshell the world is going to drop on you next.

What are your goals this week?

1 comment: