Sunday, June 23, 2019

Weekly Goals 26-6-19

I had a busy, social weekend this weekend, so decided to give myself a break from the novel with no ending in the hope one would come to me while I was pointedly ignoring it.

No such luck...

So this week's goal is still to figure out an ending for this story.  I'm going to Auckland for a couple of days for a conference, so maybe that change of scene and routine will shake something loose so next weekend I have something to play with.

I can live in hope, right?

That's about it for goals this week because I know I'm not going to have time to write while I'm away,  so there's no point making it a goal this week.

So my main goal is to find time while I'm in Auckland to catch up with my best friend who lives there and I haven't seen for about a year.  Which is far too long!

What are your goals this week?

3 comments:

  1. You just have to keep trying things. Eventually something will click. As long as you don't give up, the ending will get written.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't be surprised if you come back from Auckland with a shiny, potential ending for your story. I find that's when I have my best breakthroughs—when writing isn't even on (or supposed to be on) my radar.

    Safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope going to Auckland helps you figure out the ending.

    ReplyDelete