Friday, June 21, 2019

Celebrate the Small Things 21-6-19


This post is part of Lexa Cain's blog hop, Celebrate the small things.  Head on over there to sign up!

What am I celebrating this week?

Birthdays!

It appears a large number of people in my life were born on the solstice.  So this weekend seems to be all about birthdays.  My younger son turned 12 and one of my very good friends turned 60, not to mention one of my colleagues' mothers who also had a birthday on the same day.

So last night we took Mr. 12 out for sushi.  He didn't want a party this year, so that was about it for celebrations, although I did bake a cake last weekend when we had a bunch of family coming for dinner.

Tonight I'm going to a dinner to celebrate my friend's 60th.  Can't quite get my head around the number of friends I have who are having these major birthdays, but that's okay.  I've always had friends considerably older than me...

What are you celebrating this week?

2 comments:

  1. Aren't birthdays the best? I hope your son and your friend had a nice time. How's winter treating you? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to everyone! I had a family get together this past weekend and we celebrated a few birthdays as well.

    ReplyDelete