Sunday, May 19, 2019

Weekly Goals 20-5-19

I got some more writing done over the weekend, although not as much as I would have liked.  I'm still struggling to figure out the ending for this story.  There are so many possible ways it could go!

While I try and figure it out, I'm taking a look at one of my older books that's still sitting idle on my hard drive because it could, potentially, be the next one I submit to my publisher.  I've worked and re-worked this one a number of times, and I queried it quite widely a few years back.  It got a lot of interest, but everyone seemed to think it was perhaps a little too quiet to stand out in the market.  I'm wondering if the market might have shifted somewhat, and this book might now have a place in it.

Guess we'll see, if I like it enough to actually send it anywhere.

It was my birthday last week and I got some new cycling shoes, so I have added motivation to get on the bike more often.  Going to try and up my gym game a little too.

What are your goals this week?

2 comments:

  1. Eventually you'll have that Eureka moment and find a way to make it work. Isn't it such a tease while waiting for it though?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the ending of the story. (Have I said that before? I feel like I have. LOL)

    ReplyDelete