Thursday, May 30, 2019

Celebrate the Small Things 31-5-19




This post is part of Lexa Cain's bloghop, Celebrate the Small Things. Head on over there to join up!

What am I celebrating this week?

Extra long weekend!

It's the Queen's Birthday long weekend this weekend, so to make it even longer, I have taken the day off today so I have four days to relax and enjoy myself.  We're not going away or anything, but just having those couple of extra days is going to be very nice.  I may even get some writing done!

I'm definitely going to do some reading.  I got two books in the mail this week that I've been wanting to read - sequels to a book I loved when I was younger and which I didn't know existed - and I'm looking forward to settling in with those.

My son has a teacher only day today, so he's also got an extra long weekend ahead.  I think we'll go out to lunch and to a movie this afternoon.  Because we can...

What luxury!

What are you celebrating this week?

3 comments:

  1. All weekends should be long weekends! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate,

    Enjoy your long weekend. We had one last weekend here in the states, which was especially nice since that Friday was also DH's off day. I'm celebrating the close of the week. The last two have been especially crazy but I think it's easing up now. Either life is on an upward sweep or another storm is brewing fixing to hit the other side. We'll see. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your extra long weekend.

    ReplyDelete