Sunday, June 24, 2018

Weekly Goals 25-6-18

As I suspected, last week wasn't a great writing week, and I suspect this week won't be much better.  I did get through the four chapters of editing I was aiming for, but I had hoped to do a little more.

So this week, I'm aiming for another four chapters, but I have a feeling that might be a stretch.  We'll see...  There's only six left to go, but I know this is where I need to do some serious re-writing and adding and changing.

And once that's done, I'll need to do another pass through to make sure the new stuff I added at the end fits with what comes before it.

This editing stuff never ends, does it?

2 comments:

  1. I am in the midst of editing right now and no, it does not ever end. I think it just gets to a point where you're too sick of it to do any more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I have some editing I need to work on, but motivation has been lacking lately.

    ReplyDelete