Thursday, June 21, 2018

Celebrate the Small Things 22-6-18



This post is part of Lexa Cain's bloghop, Celebrate the Small Things. Head on over there to join up!

What am I celebrating this week?

My good friends from Berlin are touring in New Zealand for the first time and they arrive in Wellington tomorrow.  I'm looking forward to catching up with them, seeing them play and showing them around my hometown.

My younger son turned 11 yesterday, so tonight I have all his friends coming for a sleepover.  We're taking them to have sushi for dinner, then to see the new Jurrassic World movie before coming back here for cake and shennannigans.

What are you celebrating this week?


2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your son! I hope he has a good one. Have fun with your friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to your son. Enjoy the movie.

    ReplyDelete