Sunday, October 26, 2014

Weekly Goals 27-10-14

It's a short week for us this week because today is Labour Day and a holiday.  Which of course means cramming all the regular work into one less day...  Although I am working both weekend days next weekend, so that may be an opportunity to catch up if need be.  Unless it rains...

This week is all about NaNo.  I need to get myself very well prepared because I am working both those weekend days and won't get any writing time in.  Which means I'll need to catch up on the Monday and Tuesday.  So I need to know how my book starts.  Which I do.  But I still haven't decided if it will work better as the diary entries I initially thought the book would be made up of, or more conventional narrative.  I may try a few hundred words each way during the week to see which feels more comfortable.

So basically my only goals this week are to make it through my day job and to feel ready to write a lot of words fast by next Monday.

What are your goals for the week?

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with NaNo! Here's to hoping it doesn't rain and you get your words out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it, Kate! If anyone can rock out a big word count, it's you. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete