Friday, October 31, 2014

Celebrate the Small Things 31-10-14



This post is part of VikLit's blog hop, Celebrate the Small Things. Head on over there to join up! 

So, what am I celebrating this week?





NaNo!  I get to start writing tomorrow and I can't wait to start writing my new book.  I really love my MC, and I can feel her best friend and love interest just burning to come to life on the page.  By next week I'll probably be tearing my hair out, but right now, I'm excited about the project. It feels like a long time since I sat down to write something new.

I've had the chance to watch quite a few of the films that will be coming out over the holidays in the past few weeks.  Most of them have been okay, but not spectacular, so when I saw one that totally reignited my belief in the movie business' ability to make something wholly original and exciting, it really made my week.  BIRDMAN guys.  Just go see it.

What are you celebrating this week?


6 comments:

  1. I just looked up Birdman. It sounds very unusual, and I enjoy black comedy. I'm looking forward to it now, so thanks for mentioning it. Good luck with NaNo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new project! I'll look for Birdman!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy NaNoing! I hope you have lots of fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with NaNo! Have fun!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ditto the good luck wishes for NaNo, and congratulations on feeling excitement about writing. I haven't felt that in quite some time.

    ReplyDelete