Friday, October 10, 2014

Celebrate the Small Things 10-10-14



This post is part of VikLit's blog hop, Celebrate the Small Things. Head on over there to join up! 

So, what am I celebrating this week?




I've enjoyed my little blogging break, but I'm glad to be back.  It's amazing how a couple of weeks away can revitalize you.  I have lots of ideas of things to blog about now, and I'm looking forward to getting started on my NaNo project... Assuming I can decide which of my 5 ideas to go with.


My kids have been on vacation for a couple of weeks, and it's been nice to spend some time with them.  I've had a few extra days off work to do this, and you'd better believe I've appreciated them.

I've been doing a lot of reading the past couple of weeks (amazing how much more time to read I have when I'm not trying to write 2K a day).  I'm also guilty of watching far more television than is probably healthy... 

What are you celebrating this week?


6 comments:

  1. Welcome back! I'm glad to hear you had a good vacay and feel recharged. I've been reading a lot this summer, too. If TV is unhealthy, I'm very, very sick. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to re-energized!!! With all the new TV shows starting I've been also glued to the boob tube...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Time reading and spent with the kids. Good celebrations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Writing chews up time like nothing else. Glad you've had time with your kids. That's wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a good week :). You'll be all revved up for NaNo (once you pick an idea, that is).

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds so relaxing. Great things to celebrate and what wonderful ways to spend a vacation! Good luck with NaNo!

    ReplyDelete